I thought that you post it because you're preparing for TOFEL, and that's why you feel alone recently. It seems that you feel alone because you don't have a mate right now! lol I think you're ready, go to find one! XD BTW, I love your blog's new nackground! 500 days of summer!!
Gosh! Have you already had a mate right now? It's not true!! BTW, did you receive my message about a week ago? Or I think I sent to the wrong person! @@"
Gosh! I got the same feeling recently...
回覆刪除Don't you know the suicide rate reaches the highest in holiday seasons?
回覆刪除to Brandon
回覆刪除Then find a mate!!
--
to Macallan
Really...
I abominate that businessman set holiday as a special period that people have to celebrate it absolutely.
I thought that you post it because you're preparing for TOFEL, and that's why you feel alone recently. It seems that you feel alone because you don't have a mate right now! lol
回覆刪除I think you're ready, go to find one! XD
BTW, I love your blog's new nackground! 500 days of summer!!
Pardon, *background!
回覆刪除Kid,
回覆刪除your perspective is wrong, totally!
hehe...
Gosh! Have you already had a mate right now?
回覆刪除It's not true!!
BTW, did you receive my message about a week ago?
Or I think I sent to the wrong person! @@"
Nah.
回覆刪除